- COOKIE DESCRIPTION
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet. Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; analyse user habits and behaviours to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor. The cookies can be catalogued as follows:
According to the entity that manages it (Owner):
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as videos stored on YouTube.
According to the period of time they remain activated (Duration):
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded in the local memory of your device. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the local memory of your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose (Purpose):
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND WITH WHAT PURPOSES
Below are the cookies used by this website together with the purpose and duration of each of them:
- Own cookies: they are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Analytical Cookies: these are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know more visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal through.
- Social network cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user in the social network and to interact through your profile through the installed APIs.
- ANALYSIS OF WEB COOKIES
COOKIES OF THE WEB PAGE
COOKIES DE LA PÁGINA WEB
Google Analytics Cookie
Google Analytics Cookie
Google Analytics Cookie
Informative cookie about cookies on the web
Cookie used to maintain and remember the current language in which the user navigates
Specifically, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below we show you through links the way to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us&redirectslug=cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
On the other hand, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install an add-on in your developed browser following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
On the other hand, regarding the complements of external entities (such as the services of Google Inc.) used in our web portal we recommend all users to access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information . The links are:
Google Inc .: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- MORE INFORMATION
Any user who has any questions about these technologies can send us the query through our email firstname.lastname@example.org